For 30 days, join us in choosing one challenge from each of the four dimensions.
See our article on page 16 of the current issue of Moxie!
Our hope is that at the end of the month, we will all have experienced a more intentional approach to managing our energy and will feel empowered to continue to make meaningful change in our lives. We have lined out two options in each dimension, one for those getting started and one for those who are challenging themselves now and wanting to dive a bit deeper. We would love to hear from you, so let us know how you are challenging yourself and even better, how it is going by commenting below this article.
- Getting Started: Leave 3 bites of food on your plate at each meal
- Deepening Engagement: Take a minimum of 10,000 steps per day
- Getting Started: Before you get out of bed, identify one thing that you are grateful for and change the answer daily
- Deepening Engagement: Turn your cell phone off and give 100% of your best energy for the first 30 minutes upon arriving home at the end of the day
- Getting Started: Journal for 5 minutes each evening before going to sleep
- Deepening Engagement: Read 1 new mentally challenging book every month
- Getting Started: Engage in 1 minute of deep breathing before going to sleep
- Deepening Engagement: Meditate for 5-10 minutes each morning asking these questions:
Why am I here?” and “What matters most to me?” and “How can I better align my life with the people and things I value most?”